Friday, February 14, 2014

Champagne and Kaleidoscopes

                 


Uprising by Toril Fisher








champagne giddiness
 bubbling forth
circling round and round
reaching out to touch you
uprising together










       Kalidescope Creek, by Toril Fisher

you paint my world
with color and texture
a kaleidoscope burst of love 

Does your heart feel the same?
whisper yes, sweetly in my ear
and I will have lived a good life








Sharing at imaginary garden with real toads. The artist is Toril Fisher, her website is Second Cloud on the Left Farm. I hope you'll stop by IGWRTs to see more of her work and to read about Toril. 





15 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day, Robyn!!
    I love these verses, so sweet.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the painting the world in color and texture...
    the explosion or burst of love
    and the innocence of the ask

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, and reflect the color of the artist's work to perfection, with a wonderful loving message, to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors speak of love, and you have worded the rest. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, the plants as champagne , the leaves as rising bubbles.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely nod to Valentine's Day, Robyn. The paintings are beautiful. I'm looking forward to checking out more of Toril's work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Robyn! I love your romantic bent today. The poems are ideal illustrations of the art, and vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If we were to treat mother nature with the kind of caring love we desire for ourselves - that would be wonderful. The first image really does remind me of champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. being an old romantic.. this appealed a great deal... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Champagne bubbles with the photo. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely combination of fizz and feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am giddy with champagne ~ Love both poems ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these are such light and happy poems and suit the art perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love hearing from you!